New: Vitamins B1, B2 and B6 in Plasma/Whole Blood
Early detection of deficiencies – now also by LC-MS/MS
Vitamins are needed in small quantities for vital processes in the body. Every vitamin has a specific function. The vitamin status differs according to:
age, sex, health and illness.
The determination of B vitamins may be necessary in suspected neuropathies. Deficiencies may also occur in diabetes mellitus type I and II. Also in vegan nutrition, there may occur deficiencies in B-vitamins.
- Extended panel, includes vitamin B2
- 4 stable isotope labeled Internal Standards
- We measure vitamin B6 in 2 forms, PLP and PL
- 4-level calibrators and 2-level controls for a quick and cost effective analysis
- Time-saving one-step sample preparation (B1 and B6)